Monday, November 08, 2004

Misc: Bad week for candidate's families

Watch out if your dad/husband runs for President:
Howard Dean's daughter injured in wreck
NORTH HAVEN, Connecticut (AP) -- The daughter of former Democratic presidential hopeful Howard Dean and four other young women were taken to a hospital Sunday after their sport utility vehicle rolled over on Interstate 91, state police said.

She was treated and released along with three others, so it seems she'll be fine. They are all lucky to essentially walk away from a rollover accident. When will people stop driving SUVs? It never would have happened in a regular car...

I neglected last week to offer my best wishes (I don't pray) to Elizabeth Edwards as well. I hope she makes a full recovery. I suppose it is somewhat of a relief to the Edwardses not to have anything else on their plates at the moment...

No comments: