• Students are required to be in their own rooms and quiet at 11 pm. All lights must be out by midnight.
• Students are required to keep their rooms clean and neat. Rooms are inspected daily.
• All wireless access to the Internet is forbidden since all Internet use must go through the University's filtered access.
• Music must be compatible with the University's music standards: New Age, jazz, rock, and country music is not permitted. [Even] Contemporary Christian music is not permitted (e.g., Michael W. Smith, Stephen Curtis Chapman, WOW Worship, and so forth).
• Residence hall students may not watch videos above a G rating when visiting homes in town and may not attend movie theaters.
Oh, and you can bring your handgun to school, but it needs a trigger lock. But don't bring any video game that contains a gun... I love it. What kid would agree to go here?
[ADDENDUM]: I will give them this... The school has one of the nicest college/academic websites I've seen. Really. It's terrific. Easy to use and gorgeous. Maybe I should convert and go for my Masters in Graphic Design...