Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Night Videos

Here's the video for what will presumably be the next single from The Raconteurs—"Level." Good choice. It's one of my favorite songs off the best album of the year. Quicktime link


I've already watched/listened to this video at least five or six times today. It's everything I want in a music video. Namely, the band playing. And instead of synching to the album, the boys just invited some fans to an old warehouse and played live for the cameras. My only complaint is too much Jack and Brendan and not enough drummer. You can never show too much drumming.

My great regret is that I bought this album on iTunes instead of the physical CD. Otherwise, I'd have mailed everyone I know a copy.

2 comments:

Noah said...

I thought the song was intriguing, having never bothered to listen to this group until your post.

But...why do all of their friends in the audience look bored? Not even some head-bopping or anything.

Anonymous said...

although i would never condone pirating music, you should be able to burn as many CD's as you like with your iTunes purchase, you just can't share the mp3's with a non authenticated computer.

Once it is burned to a CD (.wav) all control is lost.

but if anyone wants to buy albums on itunes, here are my biased recommendations...
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=48879651&forceArtistPage=1


Crow