Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ouch.


Well, I'll likely be taking a few days away from the computer. I got my bare hand in the way of a line drive last night. Ow. Despite my best efforts at R.I.C.E. treatment, the swelling continues... I don't think anything is broken, but it's my mouse hand, so until I know nothing's wrong internally, I'll be playing it safe. We'll see what the doctor says.

And, no, I didn't make the catch.

UPDATE: Fractured hand. Just how I wanted to spend the rest of the summer—in a cast. I'll figure out how to work left-handed, but it's going to be annoying, that much is certain. Shit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you still suck at softball.

Mr Furious said...

Aahh, do your job, ya fuck.

Mr Furious said...

[Assuming that was you, Rob...]

Anonymous said...

Oh, No! Sorry to hear, Bro. Funny this is how I get my updates on your life, huh? Love you! --Yo' Sista'

Anonymous said...

Oh, No! Sorry to hear, Bro. Funny this is how I get my updates on your life, huh? Love you!--Yo' Sista'

Anonymous said...

Look at me , I'll look at you ya pack o' dogs.

Of course that was me, although with all the people who know how much you suck at softball, that's a good guess!.