• Harry Reid used the word "Negro" and he should resign. (1)
• Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama is a coffee-slave. (2)
• Sarah Palin is a pathological liar and dumber than a box of Todd's snowmobile parts (3)
• Poor John Edwards is the totally innocent filling in the Oreo cookie of his nasty, harpy wife and seductive mistress. (4)
• Cindy McCain was busted making out with someone other than her husband. (5)
So how does that prove Obama was the right candidate to become President? As Balloon Juice commenter JenJen astutely points out:
You know, one important point completely missed by our Awesome Liberal Media as they thumb through the index of Mark Halperin’s shitty book is this: There are literally ZERO revelations about the President, or his campaign staff, in this book. Nada. Goose Eggs. Nothing. And that says a lot about our President, and his campaign staff, who apparently were far too aware to give Halperin even one toss-off quote.
(1) Reid made a clumsily-worded but entirely valid and accurate statement on racism in America. Much as I hate Reid, this isn't the reason he should lose his job.
(2) According to the hearsay from an unnamed source regarding a second-hand conversation with a now-deceased person.
(3) 100% true.
(4) Because between chemo treatments, terminal cancer patients should be watching their husband's backs and keeping their dicks zipped for them.
(5) "This is excellent news for John McCain."