1. When shopping, particularly with groceries, I never buy the item in front. I always grab one from the back. Partly for freshness (with food), and partly for the best possible condition package (anal). But, mostly because I'm crazy.
3. I cut my pancakes, waffles or French toast up completely and THEN dispense the syrup. This annoys the living hell out of Mrs. F... Screw 'er, that's how I roll.
4. I have ADD. It's officially undiagnosed, but my wife and I are convinced, and I have a doctor willing to prescribe the meds...
5. I've had a vascectomy.
6. I NEVER leave shopping carts loose in the parking lot.
7. I've had six car accidents—four before I went to college and one immediately after college (none serious, no injuries, and all involved vehicles remained mobile) and then one about a year ago—I hit a pedestrian. I was pulling away from a stop sign, so I wasn't going fast, but it was enough to knock him unconscious. He ended up being fine, but it really shook me up. I was techically at fault since he was in the crosswalk, but he came out from in front of a truck and I never saw him. Terrible day. Though I am proud of my 15-plus year clean driving period before that.
8. I am NOT graceful or coordinated. I am a terrible dancer, cannot dribble a basketball without looking at it, and have been accused of playing sports "like John Cleese," whatever that means. I think I'm a fairly good softball player however, but I cannot handle the in-between hop. I like to hit to the opposite field—like Jeter.
UPDATE: Just got back from LLPON, and those lazy asses haven't posted in a week. They need something to get them off their asses. Otto, T-Hous and the boys, consider yourselves tagged. If you need inspiration, check out some fine examples in the comments and from these other folks: Disgruntled Chemist, The Howard Boys, and Fridge.