I saw this and had to verify it in case it was an Onion gag. It's not. This is a real Florida license plate currently steamrolling its way through the legislature, soon to be blessing you at a red light near you.
My reactions, in order:
1. "Jesus Fucking Christ, are you kidding me?" (No, seriously, that's a common utterance for me.)
2. "That's it. Fuck this noise. Every state goes back to ONE FUCKING PLATE. Plain letters on a solid background. This shit is out of hand."
3. "Where are his fucking arms?"
4. "Why is he blue?"
5. "That is off-the-charts tacky."
6. "This ought to be a real hit with the Jews down in Florida."
7. "The Governor is REALLY trying to hard to make up for the missing H.
8. "Are the letters ZOM BIE available?"
UPDATE: I'll withdraw my opposition to that plate if Florida allows my alternative to that super-Aryan Barry Gibb Jesus...
(My source for that art is this kick-ass church—almost worth moving to Finland for!)